UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HOLIDAY BOOKINGS 01/01/2017
1. FEES & CHARGES – 50% of the tariff plus any booking fees and cleaning fees is to be paid within 7 days of making the booking. Balance is to be paid 7 days prior to arrival. Payment can be made by EFT to our Trust OR by Visa or Mastercard (American Express and Diners Club cards are not accepted). A fee of 2.5% per transaction is charged on credit cards. If payments are not made by the due dates, the booking will be automatically cancelled. In the event of a tariff increase, bookings confirmed by deposit will be honoured at the tariff quoted when booked.
2. CANCELLATIONS – The owner or agent has the right to cancel the booking at any time. In this case, a FULL refund or transfer to an acceptable property will be made. Bookings cancelled by guests will be refunded less a $75.00 cancellation fee when a subsequent booking is made for the property for the same dates. If no subsequent booking is made, the deposit is forfeited by the guest in FULL.
3. SMOKING – All properties are smoke-free zones. There will be an extra cleaning charge for any deodorising if a guest smokes inside a property.
4. ARRIVAL – Your keys and linen can be picked up at the offices of Narooma Holidays after 2pm on the day of check in. If for any reason you intend to be arriving after office hours your keys will be in a key safe at the front of the Narooma Holidays office. You will be notified of the access code on the day of arrival. Early access to properties is not permitted, unless previous arrangements have been made.
5. DEPARTURE – The premises must be vacated and keys returned to the office or the key return box on the front of the Narooma Holidays office by 10am. If keys are not returned a penalty of $25.00 will apply. Late departures will incur a penalty of a day’s rent, unless previous arrangements have been made.
6. DAMAGES – The guest is required to complete, prior to arrival, a Guest Registration Form. This form contains all contact and credit card details. These details are retained as security against damage, extra garbage disposal and excess cleaning costs. By proceeding with this booking you authorise Narooma Holidays to charge your credit card accordingly.
7. INCLUSIONS – All properties are self-contained. Narooma Holidays supplies all linen for all properties. Your linen will be either at the property or be picked up with your keys on arrival.
8. PETS – Are not permitted, unless the property is designated “pet-friendly”. If animals are found at a non-designated property, the tenancy will be terminated immediately. Your credit card will be charged for the fumigation of the property.
9. GARBAGE – This is a major issue. Bins must be put out on Sunday nights or a $55.00 fee applies. The red-top bin is for general waste and is emptied weekly. The yellow top bin is for recycling and is emptied fortnightly.
Please do not mix rubbish types as the bins will not be collected and an $55.00 fee will be applied to your credit card.
10. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE REQUESTS – All issues are to be dealt with in writing. Please fill out a form at reception. All requests will be actioned as soon as possible.
11. LOST PROPERTY – Items are kept for 7 days then disposed of. If you require items to be mailed to you, they will be mailed C.O.D. at your expense. A $55.00 service charge will be charged to your credit card.
12. BAD BOOKS – The ‘Bad Books’ register is a database of guests who have breached the Terms & Conditions of the booking, damaged property or indulged in inappropriate behaviour. Narooma Holidays Pty Ltd participates in the ‘Bad Books’ program. By accepting this booking, you agree that if your details are placed on ‘Bad Books’ for any reason, Narooma Holidays can disclose this information to other accommodation providers that participate in ‘Bad Books’.
13. PAYMENTS & GUEST REGISTRATION FORMS - All bookings will be paid in full 7 days prior to arrival. A Guest Registration Form will be completed prior to occupancy. This form contains your credit card information that will be retained as a security deposit against damage, extra garbage and or cleaning costs. If a credit card is not presented a Bank Cheque or Cash to the value of $400 will be requested as a security deposit. By proceeding with this booking you authorise Narooma Holidays Pty Ltd to charge your credit card for damage, breakages, extra cleaning, and rubbish removal.
14. OTHER CHARGES – There is a cleaning fee which is charged in addition to your rent to ensure our high standards of accommodation are maintained. The cleaning fee is property specific and it included in the total price quoted to you.
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, landlord or agent
Principal / Director
Narooma Holidays Pty Ltd