COVID Policy Updates
Narooma Holidays is committed to the health and safety of our guests, our team and our community. We will continue to take bookings for 2020 and 2021 however we recommend contacting us prior to arrival for an update on any travel or accommodation restrictions or changes.
We are currently not accepting bookings from any residents residing in hotspot areas from 22/07/2020 to 01/09/2020. Full address details are required when booking including postcode for verification, in addition to proof of ID.
To provide reassurance for our guests we have introduced some special terms and conditions for COVID19 affected bookings which will allow flexibility for existing bookings and provide comfort if you are considering arrival over the next 6 months.
Cancellation – Refund Policy
For Bookings taken after 30th May 2020 and for arrivals between 1/06/2020 and 06/10/2020 applying only to bookings directly. The following applies.
1. Accommodation booked that is unable to be accessed through COVID restrictions, will be issued a full credit for a future booking.
2. Accommodation cancelled at guests request 100% cancellation fee applies.
3. This does not apply to Bookings made through online 3rd parties such as Booking.com or AirBNB. Please contact us if you have booked through a third party to discuss your options if you cannot travel.
Regarding our current operation, we are undertaking the following measures to maintain a healthy environment for all.
• We use a natural-based commercial grade disinfectant in addition to our full cleaning procedure between every guest and will continue to disinfect all surfaces when cleaning our properties.
• Aerosol disinfectants are also used throughout properties during cleaning.
• All properties are equipped with hand sanitiser, and soap is provided in every bathroom.
• All properties are made up with fresh rental linen between bookings.
• Our cleaners have received additional training to ensure they are taking appropriate steps with their own personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and of course self-isolation in the event of the onset on any symptoms.
We will continue to monitor Government advice on procedures and restrictions during this outbreak. We understand that conditions and government restrictions are changing quickly, and we will continue to respond to these changes as they arise.
If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone who is feeling unwell, please do not travel to our community. We respectfully request that you postpone your trip until it is safe for you to travel.